1.22.2009

Walking buddies


Snow pics, Loyola Beach, Chicago 1.22.09

It's good to have a walking buddy. Meltem and I have decided to walk regularly in the mornings to our neighborhood beach. It's in part for the exercise and in part to counter the solitary nature of painting in our studios most of the day.

But the real value in it is to get our creative juices flowing early in the day. 

I swear, I wasn't going to bring my camera. This was to be about walking and talking. But Meltem brought hers on our first day and I couldn't stand it. My fingers were itching and impatient. I wanted to grab it and take my own photos.

So my camera comes along too.

The light is beautiful in the morning. It'll be good to watch winter begin its gradual decline into spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers